Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hobby Night 27th Sept RSVP

It's that time of the week again. When mighty battles are fought and even mightier boasts are made. As we mentioned last week, our Legio Army Throwdown (Warhammer) will be starting next month. I'm sure the hobby tables will be filled with guys preparing their army for the hectic painting that is to come.

Of course our gaming tables are always open for those who want to game. Plus we heard through the grapevine that the man himself, Mr. TJ, GW Asia rep will honor us with his presence tomorrow night (hope he doesn't cancels at the last second...).

So join us and RSVP below.     The Dark Elves are coming.....

7 comments:

  1. I shall be there with my Windriders for dice chucking, and Catachans for painting. Who's up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be painting Avenging Sons and/or a Beastmen test model for the upcoming Legio Army Throwdown and Iron Painter... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming down for some 40k action with my wolves of Fenris!! For Russ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll come for some painting and model assembly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bringing my Tomb Kings in Spess (Necrons) for same 1850 action or splash some paint on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something came up and i have to cancel my attendance tonight :( sorry guys..

    ReplyDelete

Please be civil in your comments- thanks!