Monday, November 16, 2009

40K Season 3 Regular Season a Wrap!

Scroll down and check it out. For those too lazy, here's the spoiler:

Peter, Iskazri, and Faizal are going to the League Championships currently scheduled for Saturday, December 4th. Congratulations guys!

There are eleven other players, highlighted in yellow, who are invited to compete in the Wild Card Tournament being held on Saturday, November 28th. You have until then to make sure your army is fully painted AND based. The winner of this tournament will earn the Markman's Honour and the final spot in the League Championships.

The five players in red (including myself, unfortunately) have not completed the league minimum games, and therefore are not ranked, not invited to the finals, and are not eligible for any awards. :(

Please let me know if any results are missing and we'll see about getting it sorted. Otherwise, get ready for the Wild Card!

22 comments:

  1. 27th no good for me as I won't be around. :(

    Good luck to the rest for the Wild Card Tournament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err Jeff....Saturday 28th or Friday 27th?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Ravenwing shall ride again! Probably the last time with Sammael's jetbike ... gotta finish painting his land speeder for next time

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sons of the Emperor shall ride and vaquish all before them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only the Saim-Hann can truly ride. You mon-keighs scrape the ground as you move along.
    Prepare to die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay, an Alpha Legion fanatic!
    with Doc out of the picture, that leaves us 10 players.

    The Kabal predicts that we'll be facing the Daemonhunters again :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, bad timing for me. On the 28th I'll be in Ipoh to celebrate my grandma and my father's birthday. So looks like I'm already out of it...

    At least I got League Fanatic! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is the following Friday better for everyone- Dec 4th?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea, i'm around the following Friday (Dec 4th).

    28th will be back in Penang.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dec 4th sounds good ... gaming till late in the night? that sounds really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ack! I meant Saturday the 5th! No way I'm running the Wild Card tournament on a Friday- people show up way too late for that to work.

    Anyone seriously opposed to the 5th?

    ReplyDelete
  12. 4th is good. Though we'll all need to be very disciplined about showing up on time so the event can run smoothly. Ending late does sound good :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. If the wild card on Saturday 5th, when will the league finals commenced? I hope not 1 week after the 5th coz I will be out of town on the 12th, :(

    how bout running the wild card this coming Saturday 21st..just a suggestion..

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Faizal- Not enough notice for the 21st, and I need a weekend with my wife after spending the last one at the tourney. We could hold the finals on the 19th no prob...

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so hard... For the next 2 weeks (including this week), I can't make it to Legio. Early till mid-December is my finals, and it does have a canny knack of landing on a Saturday, which is OMCG big time...

    ReplyDelete
  16. since you all are talking about dates

    my birthday is on the 3rd december

    any ork models will do

    thanks in advance

    kisses and i love you all

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm ok with any date so far, my current work scope doesn't require me to work on weekends.

    ReplyDelete

Please be civil in your comments- thanks!