Wednesday, January 11, 2012
A bridge too far
The combatants who have bravely fought for the past 3 weeks include :
1. Lieutenant General Jeff Deathkorp. Armored rifle company, 2nd Armored Division (Allied overall commander)
2. Capt Tan. 101st Airborne Division 501st PIR
3. Capt Khairul. 101st Airborne Division 506th PIR
4. Lt. Yip. 3rd Armored Division (cameo apperance hehe)
1. Generalfeldmarschall Alvin Khaw. Schwere SS Panzerkompanie (Axis overall commander)
2. Hauptmann Pura. 6. Fallshirmjagerregiment
3. Hauptmann Shukor. 901 Panzergrenadierkompanie
4. Leutnant Iqbal. 130 Panzerregiment
After 3 weeks of hard fighting the Allies are slowly advancing northwards to capture the main objectives; Nijmegen and Arhnem bridges. These 2 bridges costs 50 and 60 points respectively and will ultimately decide who comes out victorious in this campaign.
The victory points tally so far stands at:
Allies : 64 VP
Axis : 262 VP
At this point, the bridges do look too far.... but the Allies still have 2 weeks to snatch a heroic victory from certain defeat. Bold and aggressive attacks must be made this week!! And you can bet the Axis will not make it easy for them to get to those 2 bridges. Expect to see a konistiger making an appearance soon!!
The fight continues this Friday Hobby Night!!!
RSVP if you dare...