Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Coming Soon: SPARTACUS!



That's right folks, this awesome game is finally going to see the light of day next month or in early October at the latest. For those of you who were lucky enough to participate in the Legio Malaysia playtest sessions, many thanks for your help in getting this game out. It's a really fun game and I'm sure it's going to be a hit. If you're interested in getting a copy for yourself, be sure to head to your local board game retailer and ask them about it!

2 comments:

  1. I was one of those lucky few :) I was even luckier in getting to purchase Gannicus and slaying Spartacus in the first arena battle muahahahahah!!!

    Can't wait for this game to arrive at our shores. Will get myself a copy for sure!!!
    By Jupiters xxxx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was ome of the happy citizens sitting in the arena watching the whole spectacle! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please be civil in your comments- thanks!