Thursday, January 28, 2010

MrChaos Says- "Where's the RSVP post?"

And he's absolutely right! :) I've been in toy soldier related meetings all week with my boss from NZ, and completely spaced getting this post up this morning. My apologies to all. As always, please respond to this thread or email Legio Malaysia with your attendance RSVP. We'd love to have you!

Unfortunately, I won't be there tomorrow night. My new house is almost done, and I need to work with kitchen and electrical contractors all day Friday. In the fairly near future we'll do some kind of Legio housewarming gig with grilled food and cold drinks- stay tuned to this space for that one.... :)

The last two hobby nights were a resounding success for the Flames of War Market Garden Firestorm Troop Painting Extravaganza (whew that's a mouthful)- many thanks to those who volunteered their time and hobby skills for this community effort. There's nothing scheduled for tomorrow in this- we'll let individuals grab some projects next week and see how it goes for a few weeks. We have time.

So, what are you guys going to get up to tomorrow...?

20 comments:

  1. im a bit sick at the moment so i dnt know if i can make it but, if i do come it is a sign that gaming is my cure to sickness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there with the Irish Guards, and the Sextons of the 153rd field arty. I also know that Joe Soon and Macxell TH Lim are coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. .. and we also have Tan See Leong coming ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't make it. You guys have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there to stomp sum' umies'!

    Well, depending on the mood. But definitely stompy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be there. will probably bring my 40k orks and my fow stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be there. will probably bring my 40k orks and my fow stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I been out of action for to long.. Time to get some combat back in action..

    Count me in

    ReplyDelete
  9. ermm i will drop by, name's Macxell Lim or do i have to use my I/C name? heh.. hi guys! i'm sorta new to the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. will be there to... so count me in... hoping that my rune staff can ward of the great lash whip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a dinner arrangement that i'm desparately trying to get out off. Failing which, i'll try to be there late after the dinner if possible.

    Have fun guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. erm.. sorry spunkybass, actually Tan See Leong wont be coming this week.
    I came last week, watched a great game of FOW and had a sneak peek of the new book, but this week, my parents are down for an "inspection tour" so I have to be a good boy.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. im comin..n my friend neezam...gonna play with my new army or paint..ho yeahh :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sent an email to Legio. I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i MIGHT be there - assuming i get outta work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. coming in. hitching aboard the Ork WarTrukk!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i cant come way to sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't make it myself on account of being sick and no car atm. Wow we got a serious case of gamers who are all sick too?

    ReplyDelete
  19. ... Darn Sorry something cameup so i cant make it to legio tonite..

    ReplyDelete

Please be civil in your comments- thanks!