Monday, June 2, 2008

The dice are here!



That's right folks, if you have signed up as a level 2 member we have your set of 10 customized Legio Malaysia dice. If you're a level 3 member, we've also included a nice dice pouch to hold them in :) Be sure to come to Hobby Night this week and pick your set up!

In other member benefits news, I'm waiting on another quotation before ordering the first set of shirts. If you're a level 2 or 3 member, please get us your shirt size so we know what to get you- the sooner the better. I'd love to order these by the end of the week...

9 comments:

  1. damnnn!!!~~
    thats a cool set of dice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh btw, i was at the battlefront this evening.. arive there at 6.. i thought i could give u some hand with the terrain but its looks like ur not there jeff... the guard said that u've left the building alredy... so i just go and get somthing to eat before i go home

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guard is an idiot! I was there until 7:30. Sorry about that. If you plan to attend let me know and I'll have the door opened for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. niiice ... my shirt is XL please, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dice surprised me a few times. The big logo as the "6" on the dice really sets it apart from "regular" dice :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah forgot to mention about the shirt size, do we have reference clothing sizes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm no reference stuff- just going off of basic tshirt sizes. Try to go off an existing shirt you might have, and if the size is off I'm sure we can trade it out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. jeff, I'm gonna sign up almost immediately when I get back to Malaysia soon. Those dice are to kill for!

    ReplyDelete

Please be civil in your comments- thanks!