Saturday, August 2, 2008

Good news for Hobby Night

Howdy folks!

I have some more news to add to the steady stream from our international correspondent Azlan! Up until recently, on the schedule we've had Hobby Night closed at Battlefront for two Fridays, the 15th and the 22nd. This is because, as many of you know, I'm getting married on the 15th. Hobby Night night will definitely NOT be happening on that evening.

However, Saleem has agreed to come in and open up Hobby Night on the 22nd. I will still be on my honeymoon, but the rest of my fellow Legionnaires are welcome and encouraged to keep Saleem company.

Last night was an excellent Hobby Night- I assembled and basecoated my Panther A platoon, and also assembled 2 Tiger IE tanks. I've decided to switch from doing SS to Panzer Lehr in the Villers Bocage book. Azlan, I WILL have 2000 points painted by the time you get back, so keep up your awesome efforts at getting your Brits painted.

So, that's about all for now folks!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jeff! Wishing you the best from good 'ol NH, USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks guys! I'm obviously pretty stoked about it, though my hobby is now going to take a back seat for the next couple of weeks.

    At least the Panther platoon is competely finished, and I'm assembling more MG teams now. I've even got some cool metal samples that I'm sneaking into my force. Lan, can't wait to get a game against your Brits...

    NH Uber Alles! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please be civil in your comments- thanks!