Friday, August 29, 2008

Nurgle's Rot has come to Legio

Hey folks!

First off, I'm back from my wedding and honeymoon- huzzah! Many thanks to my fellow Legionnaires who were able to make it out. I had a lot of fun, and I hope you did as well.

Unfortunately, upon my return to work both Saleem and myself have caught some kind of nasty bug. We're both pretty under the weather, so we're NOT going to be able to keep the factory open tonight for Hobby Night. I had put the announcement off in hopes that I would feel good enough to attend, but neither of us can make it.

So, enjoy your Friday in another way, and be sure to come by on September 5th. I won't be there, unfortunately, as I'll be on a plane to NZ for a Battlefront meeting, but I will be back for the September 19th Hobby Night. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil in your comments- thanks!