Thursday, December 17, 2009

RSVP Thread

Who's coming tomorrow at 5:30? Please post your intentions right here to join us for some good hobby times tomorrow evening! It sounds like we'll have a lot going on, including 40K Planetstrike gaming, Flames of War, Infinity, and the inevitable painting and modeling at the hobby tables. I will be there for sure.

Please note that this is the last hobby night for THREE WEEKS. We will not be opening on Christmas Day, nor will we be opening on New Years Day. The next hobby night after tomorrow will be on January 8th. Azlan will be hosting that one- I'll be off on a short holiday to celebrate my birthday, and to spend some quality time with my lovely wife. :)

Also note that the Season 3 40K League Championships are being held this Saturday at 0945. After some last minute cancellations, the final list of competitors are:

1) Iskazri I.
2) Faizal S.
3) Iqbal R.
4) Khairul E.

Good luck to all of you, and may the best man win! For the rest of the Legio membership, this is also a Members Only open gaming session from 1000 to 1430 if you'd like to drop by. If you're available to come we're going to be doing some club planning that we'd love to have your input on.

See you all tomorrow!

16 comments:

  1. I'm coming to spend some time with you good folks, and to finish off the map for my Nimphora VII Campaign which will start on Sunday (20/12/09)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your campaign dude- I'm looking forward to seeing updates on your blog (and some pics!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be coming tomorrow, it's been long since my last visit :) Two friends, Wong and Chris will tag along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Alpha Legion has somehow managed to infiltrate the League Finals, hahaha :D
    By the way, I'll be there tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Is, all the best for your campaign. Just focus all your attention on the campaign please. Campaign...campaign....must think only of campaign....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shall be there - I bring Nids to paint! And Eldar to play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. im not coming for the next 2-3 weeks on holz :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be there with Ng Soo Kai, Thien Tiong Kong and Mohd Salleh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @iz ... good luck for your campaign! sounds huge!

    I'm looking forward to tonite. Will be bringing something to hobby, Thousand Sons and my FoW brits

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys have fun on the last hobby night in 2009.
    Here's to a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! Early Birthday wishes to Jeff. Cheers guys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whew almost forgot about posting here. I'll be coming today but won't be playing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll be bringing another in another guest, Heaven, pure visiting. =) Hope it's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah late minute RSVP.. for my frend Johnnycp..

    ReplyDelete

Please be civil in your comments- thanks!